Sunday, December 4, 2011

journal #8

8. If you were to describe yourself using a quotation, what would that quotation be? After you have chosen a quote, then write a bit about how it relates to you and reveals what kind of person you are. 



"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

                        -Dr. Seuss
Naturally i am a very shy and insecure person. I used to always hold my tongue for i was afraid of what others would think if i were to say what is on my mind. As i get older i realize i should not care what people think of me. I should always say what i feel unless its just to hurt someone i should just keep my mouth shut. I should always be me. The people who love me will always accept me the way i am and the people who don't like me do not have to. I do not care about them or their feelings towards me. Being me around people is the only way i will know if a person truly likes me for me and not for whom i act to be like. 

No comments:

Post a Comment