Sunday, December 4, 2011

journal #11

11. Ask and answer the one important question that a university won't ask you, but you wish they would. 


Do you enjoy reading?
I do not enjoy reading, i love reading. Books take you to places unknown and introduces you to new people. Whenever i am sad i simply pick up a book and begin reading. People say books are for those who wish they were somewhere else and in my case is true. Books make my mind think and keep me more entertained than television.  You can create worlds in your head and feel whatever the characters feel. It is as though you are in another persons life, it is pretty amazing if you ask me. The Hunger Games is a well written book that keeps me on my toes. The book Heaven written by my favorite author V.C Andrews kept me amused all the way through. It is entertainment and i can spend all day reading if i could.



No comments:

Post a Comment