Sunday, December 4, 2011

journal #10

10. What is the best advice you've ever received? Explain.


Over the years i have gotten many advice from many people. It is usually the common advice every girl receives, like for example the advice to forget what everyone else says or to do what your heart tells you. I have gotten advice that sound like poems and other times the advice I am given is so plain stupid i have to try my best not to laugh at the people who care enough for me that they decided to "help" me. People are always giving me advice even if i do not ask for it. Maybe i should laugh at them. I realized recently the best advice out there for me is "calm down". Its so simple and so clear. I have the tendency to over panic when something goes wrong for me. My heart begins to pound as if i had just ran three miles non stop. I begin to get dizzy and get heat flashes. I become unbearable and a complete mess. So when someone comes around and calmly tells me to calm down, i do. I realize my problems are not that bad and that everything will be okay. I just have to calm down. It is reassuring when someone tells me to calm down and that everything will be okay. To me that is the best advice to give but you know, thats just me.













No comments:

Post a Comment