Sunday, December 4, 2011

journal #13

13. Write a letter to your future college roommate introducing yourself and your background. 


To my future roommate,


hello my name is Jane Doe and I'm your future roommate!. This might seem weird but i decided to write you a note just so you can get the essence of who i am. I am extremely shy and i wanted to warn you in advanced so i wouldn't come off as a snob stuck up white girl. I said that because people who became my friends later on told me that thats how they perceived me. i think its pretty funny though since I'm clearly not white, I'm mexican. My lack of social skills have always been a problem so i decided to start off right with you. i hope you understand my embarrassing letter and take into consideration that at first i might be too quiet but if you open up to me ill surely open up for you. Also i become restless at night and might get up and start doing things so i wont over think and get all paranoid over nothing. Ill probably always just go take a walk, but if i stay i promise to be as noiseless as i possibly can be. This is all i wanted to share with you and i hope this letter wasn't that freaky. I cant wait to actually meet you and if you wouldn't mind, i would like to be good friends with you in the near future.


         Have a great day, sincerely,
                    Jane Doe.




p.s ms eddy I'm not that weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment