Sunday, December 4, 2011

journal #12

12. Your life is a movie. Describe the first 15 minutes.


I wake up to the sound of a loud thrumming guitar. Quickly i open my eyes to find it is still pitch black and that the noise is my alarm clock. Thanks for another heart attack alarm clock. I get up as fast as i can and try not to think about how early it really is or ill never get up.  Around six my mother drops me and my brother off at my grandmas for she has to work. Sadly i get out of the car. Ever since i can remember every morning is heart break for me. I hate parting from my mother. I enter my grandmas house and hug her. She's so cute to hug since she is only 5'2. Once i've said my hellos and have sat down at the couch i finally do my favorite thing to do in the morning. I check my phone and see his good morning text. I always smile to myself when i open my phone and find his name under " new text message". Once i reply i turn on the tv to my favorite channel of black and white movies and imagine myself with my dream pixie cut. Around 7:45 i arrive to school and the first person i see is him. His big smile always brightens my day and makes me quicken my pace just to hug him.



No comments:

Post a Comment